- New York / New Jersey
NOTE: We are constantly adding new locations – Hence please let us know if there is a location you prefer and which is not in the above list. We can then reach out to you as soon as something opens up in your location.
Company will pay for relocation
Fulltime / Permanent
NUMBER OF POSITIONS
The MD position will be responsible for new Market Development for Infrastructure services. Candidate will have experience in extensive BD in the local market. Ideal candidate will have existing relationships with CXOs, Global VP Infrastructure of Fortune 500 companies and is an out an out networker.
- Sales people who have built long lasting relationships in the region over their careers of 15+ years, sold, consulted or provided advisory services to a set of 5-10 accounts many times either within the same co. or multiple co’s.
- Consistency in verticals and accounts throughout the candidates career is critical for the role.
- Candidate should show demonstrable experience in selling products/ services to the same organization for multiple years either with the same or different companies.
- Will spend 90% of their time in market reach out activities .
- Will have demonstrable experience in this type of market dev activities.
Outside Sales person with Infrastructure Technologies solutions/services sales or Consulting experience.
• Knowledge of the local market (across the verticals in the given market)
• Experience working in a national/global IT services organization
• Strong CXO Contacts with Fortune 500 Clients
• Experience winning large complex multi-service multi-year contracts, with hw, sw, services
• Understanding of Infrastructure concepts, cloud, service automation, transformation
• Experience with legal and financial negotiations and appreciation of the related contractual constructs, business case etc.
• Min 15 years experience and graduate degree. Post graduate management degree will be a plus
• Experience and relationships in large named accounts in the region will be a plus for the position