The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent work experience (7+ years).
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Extensive experience with Java and Python.
• Extensive experience with reactive programming (ex, Akka, Spring Reactive).
• A deep understanding of AWS Cloud technologies and how to create scalable multi-
• Experience with the following technologies:
• AWS Serverless and serverless-supported languages.
• SQL and NoSQL experience (ex, MySQL, Cassandra, DynamoDB).
• Streaming technologies (Amazon Kinesis, Kafka).
• Message Queues (SQS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ).
• Comfort working within an agile development cycle and exposure to:
• Linux development.
• Git and versioning software.
• Build systems (Maven, SBT, Gradle, etc) and common build patterns.
• Extensive experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
• Extensive experience with Micro-Service architectures.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org