A leading provider of test and service management solutions for the communications industry.
- Santa Clara, CA
Note: New locations opening up next month. If there is a location you prefer, please let us know and we shall reach out to you as soon as it opens up.
The Regional Sales Manager will be a key team member on the Network Visibility Solutions sales team. The Network Visibility Solutions products provide complete visibility by intelligently connecting our customers’ data center or service provider network with monitoring tools to aggregate, filter, load balance and de-duplicate network traffic. This position will report to an area Sales Director and be responsible for direct sales and working with channel sales partners. The successful candidate will be a skilled influencer able to assess customer needs and facilitate solutions unique to their business.
- Manage and develop new business within large enterprise accounts
- Build a plan to ensure broad penetration into large accounts within your territory
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Provide presentations to customers addressing technical issues and addressing business problems
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Provide inputs to product marketing on customer needs, general market trends and issues for partner
- Day and some overnight travel up to 50%
- Engineering degree is preferred.
- 5+ years Field sales experience in the Technology industry targeting large enterprise accounts.
- Experience must include managing and selling direct as well as through indirect sales channels.
- Previous experience selling enterprise hardware and/or software ( preferably network monitoring or security solutions or network test and measurement equipment)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas in enterprise environment Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Confident, competitive, thorough and tenacious
- Extensive technology sales experience selling into large national and multinational accounts
- Technical background with strong understanding of networking, datacenter operations within various industries
- Experience as effective facilitator who understands the complex relationships among various stakeholders in the sales process
Pay is commensurate with experience, and highly competitive.