A leading provider of test and service management solutions for the communications industry.
- Austin, TX
US Citizens / Green Card Holders / H1B / TN / Others can apply.
- This role falls in the Engineering Group (not IT)
- Lead middleware software development in a fast paced, agile engineering group
- Implement code to coordinate communication between a RESTFul web API and other subsystems
- Design, build, and maintain federated systems across physical and virtual environments
- Design, build, and maintain statistics collection, aggregation, and reporting
- Work closely with project management, UI developers, networking engineers, QA, and support to deliver products from inception to customer delivery and installation
- Constantly evolve as cloud computing environments continue to change
- 8+ years of Java development with focus on enterprise application development
- Strong experience in reporting and analytics with thorough knowledge of SQL and ETL techniques
- 8+ years of Linux including scripting and understanding of system administration
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Jersey, Junit, Multi-threaded programming
- We are looking for a person who has built a production quality system, deployed it, and maintained it
- Understanding of advanced networking concepts
- Java Script programming, primarily to help debugging interactions between back end and front end
- Software team leadership on projects using Agile sprints
- Database management
Pay is commensurate with experience, and highly competitive.