Multi billion dollar company in the Technology Services domain.
- Chicago, IL
- Orange County, CA
WORK STATUS RESTRICTIONS
Must be US Citizens OR Green Card holders
Note: We have other positions which do not have any work status requirements (TN/H1B candidates can apply)
This senior sales role is key for company’s growth. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution working along with Pre-Sales, Solutioning & Delivery teams at onsite and offshore. Ability to seed Deal Shaping concepts and independently lead pro-active solutions for the identified account will be key success criteria. This role is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and execute business development plans, creating long-term positioning and sales strategies.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at identified Growth Accounts.
- Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Provide leadership to the client during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Support the team’s market research, account research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales and marketing staff.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 10 years of experience of relevant experience.
- Should have selling Engineering services
b. Manufacturing Engineering
d. Embedded Software
e. Electrical (board level and FPGA)
- Aerospace experience is not a must but should have adjacent industry experience like Medical, Rail, Auto, Transportation etc.
- Should have large account management experience ($10+ mil)