A leading provider of test and service management solutions for the communications and networking industry.
Note: New locations opening up next month. If there is a location you prefer, please let us know and we shall reach out to you as soon as it opens up.
The Regional Sales Manager will be a key team member selling products within both the Network Visibility and Network Test Products Group. The Network Visibility Solutions products provide complete visibility by intelligently connecting our customers’ data center or service provider network with monitoring tools to aggregate, filter, load balance and de-duplicate network traffic. Our Network Test Solutions products enable our customers to test and validate the scale and performance of networks, devices, and services. This position will report to an area Sales Director and be responsible for direct sales and working with channel sales partners. The successful candidate will be a skilled influencer able to assess customer needs and facilitate solutions unique to the business.
- Achieve sales goals in terms of target quota and margin
- Develop professional relationships with key customers, support other sales representatives and distribution partners within your areas of responsibility, while providing first class customer service
- Deliver formal product presentations to customers
- Develop and execute a business plan that develops long term sales growth for the company and its subsidiaries across your account responsibility
- Routinely call on your customers
- Develop deal strategy and build relationships with key members of the sales organisation
- Deliver formal solution presentations to customers outlining the value add of Wireless technologies and products in the context of their business and operational environment
- Utilize and maintain SFDC ( CRM Tool) to record all opportunities and deals (ie: real-time forecast and funnel management
- Participate with sales representatives and distribution partners in the deal management and forecasting process ensuring the funnel and forecast is accurate and provides a true indication of potential within your account responsibilities
- Remain knowledgeable on competitive products and technologies
- Ability to effectively sell all product lines
- Carry out other tasks as may reasonably be requested of you by either your line manager or other managers within the company
- Degree qualification (Computer Science or similar)
- 8+ years practical sales experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of data networking technology
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Pay is commensurate with experience, and highly competitive.