Leader in online corporate brand protection services.
San Francisco, CA
As a Principal Quality Engineer you will have the opportunity to design and implement test infrastructure and to drive the direction of the team towards ever increasing automation and quality. This includes the opportunity to work on building code and tools to span the breadth of the testing universe- enabling insight about timing, customer usage and failure analysis, generating test data, and simulation. You will work in a small, cross-functional team that iterates and improves, and work on difficult problems spanning both functional domains and technical depth. You have the potential to work on every layer of the stack, from database/ETL through to the UI, and leverage your technical skills to full effect.
Our Analytic offerings are SaaS applications designed to give our customers the operational insight to optimize their business decisions. The right person will need solid people skills and an assertive disposition. They will have both a big-picture orientation and the ability to dive into feature details. A passion for exploring new tools and keeping current on new technologies is a must.
- Work with development, product management and other testers to create test cases and automate testing
- Work with development to build code and tools to gain additional insight- timing, failure analysis, monitoring
- Build sophisticated and maintainable automated test frameworks and suites to test our universe of products and components
- Research emerging technologies, tools and platforms and ascertain when, how or if they should be used
Continuously improve the automation, speed, quality and ease of testing
- Extensive experience with SaaS applications
- Strong core technical coding skills: Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Strong core database skills, especially with SQL
- Experience building platforms from scratch
- Experience with SLA/load test frameworks such as JMeter and Grinder is a plus
- Experience with test and CI frameworks like Karma, jUnit, TestNG and Bambo or Jenkins.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Hadoop
- Ability to articulate test cases and create test plans
- Ability to prioritize test cases based on risk analysis
WORK STATUS RESTRICTIONS
US Citizens / Green Card Holders / TN VISA / H1B candidates can apply.
Yes – Company will help with relocation.
Pay is commensurate with experience, and highly competitive.