Leader in online corporate brand protection services.
San Francisco, CA
Seeking a DevOps engineer to join the Engineering team.
- Are you someone who excels at troubleshooting complex production issues at scale and under
- Have you worked with systems monitoring and configuration along with performance profiling and tuning?
- Do you have (and prefer) hands on experience in areas such as scripting, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Git?
- Do you understand cloud hosting principals and have worked with AWS?
If you are looking to take your DevOps talent and make a difference, come and be a part of new team, working in the ultra-relevant and exciting word of Brand Protection, including AntiFraud, AntiPiracy, and Domain.
- Streamlining the processes of getting things from code to production and in an automation fashion
- Working with the architects and principal engineers to incorporate tools/technologies to improve productivity
- Software tooling: including system build, source control, continuous integration, testing and deployment
- Monitoring and availability of internal- and external-facing services
- Design and lead the approach to public cloud enablement and automation
- 5+yrs experience in DevOps role in production SaaS companies
- Systems Monitoring tools setup and configuration
- Application Performance Monitoring tools setup and configuration (New Relic, Splunk, AppDynamics etc.)
- Understanding of Cloud hosting principles and AWS operations is required
- Troubleshooting complex production issues at scale and under tight timelines
- Performance profiling and tuning of App/Web tier
- Hands on experience in areas such as scripting, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Git
QA/QE and Sys Admin experience a definite plus
WORK STATUS RESTRICTIONS
US Citizens / Green Card Holders / TN VISA / H1B candidates can apply.
Yes – Company will help with relocation.
Pay is commensurate with experience, and highly competitive.