Title would be dependent on relevant experience.
Multi billion dollar company in the Infrastructure Services domain.
NOTE: We are constantly adding new locations and roles – Hence please let us know if there is a location / role that you prefer. We can then reach out to you as soon as something opens up.
UNITED STATES (for CANADA see below)
- New York
- New Jersey
WORK STATUS RESTRICTIONS
None – Anyone with a valid work permit (including H1Bs) can apply.
This position is a hunter with primary responsibility of new business development in assigned geography. The incumbent would represent the organization for new business and relationship development in the IT Services and outsourcing industry, targeting Fortune 100/500 companies and build market position by creating new revenue streams to augment business growth.
- Lead the sales and new client acquisition effort in defined markets and geography.
- Identify opportunities, present capabilities and gain commitment from prospects leading to current and future revenue
- Analyze market trends, implications and develop strategies to participate in resultant opportunities.
- Act as a coach and partner to CXO’s in helping them develop strategies leveraging global sourcing and establish the company as a tough leader and preferred partner to their organizations
- Deal and contract management; develop and negotiate contracts; and pricing models
- Stay tuned to market and competition, participate in trade events, conferences, customer forums and provide inputs to the practice teams towards developing contextual offerings that will help differentiate in the market place
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and future revenue targets.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ Years of overall experience with 5 + years of IT Infrastructure Service sales experience across vertical.
- Experience in prospecting and closing new logo acquisitions, with hands on experience in RFP\RFI chasing aggressive sales quotas and targets.
- Should be able to drive sales for the company and have experience in handling the complete sales cycle in global delivery model.
- Industry and vertical specific understanding of business processes and technology.
- Incumbents should be flexible to travel extensively within designated region.