Title would be dependent on relevant experience.
Multi billion dollar company in the Infrastructure Managed Services domain.
WORK STATUS RESTRICTIONS
None – Anyone with a valid work permit (including H1Bs) can apply.
Company will provide relocation for the right candidate.
NOTE: We are constantly adding new locations and roles – Hence please let us know if there is a location / role that you prefer. We can then reach out to you as soon as something opens up.
Multiple Locations including
- New Jersey
- SF Bay Area
- This is a farming role, 100% focussed on selling Infrastructure Managed Services & Solutions.
- The primary responsibility is to manage and expand existing Accounts.
- This role also involves working closely with pre-sales and sales teams to help win new accounts.
- The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution working along with Pre-Sales, Solutioning & Delivery teams at onsite and offshore.
- The candidate must be able to seed Deal Shaping concepts and independently lead pro-active solutions for the accounts.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Creating long-term positioning and sales strategies.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at the accounts and its affiliates including subsidiaries and JV partners.
- Achieve sales management and portfolio diversification goals by building an optimal sales pipeline.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in selling consulting and IT Infrastructure services within the region and at least 10+ years overall experience as a salesperson preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Strong sales profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology services including consistent over-achievement of sales revenue targets in large accounts.