Multi billion dollar company in the IT Services domain.
- New York
- Sunnyvale, CA
WORK STATUS RESTRICTIONS
US Citizens / Green Card Holders / TN Visa / H1B can apply.
Seeking a Corporate Development Manager (CDM) to join our Corporate Strategy & Development team in the California and New York City locations. The CDM will help advance the agenda of Executive leadership by defining strategic direction and driving critical strategic initiatives for the Infrastructure Services Group. This position will report to the Director and/or Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy.
The Corporate Development Manager is an exciting role for those who enjoy exploring new markets, researching new offerings and products and identifying opportunities to grow our business. The role involves a mix of technical/analytical research and business/operational tasks which center on researching existing and new markets for the ecosystem of different companies and products in various IT Infrastructure and digital technology fields.
- Conduct independent research on IT Infrastructure and Digital companies to identify interesting companies for partnerships, investments and/or acquisitions.
- Participate in due diligence, deal negotiations and integration.
- Develop relationships with necessary companies at the highest levels to further corporate development efforts.
- Support the prioritization of corporate strategic initiatives.
- Develop frameworks that support the prioritization of corporate strategic initiatives.
- Analyze the company’s strategic objectives and identify, recommend and pursue technologies that can meet those investment objectives.
- Assess the costs, revenue and other benefits for both near- and long-term roadmaps that leverage the acquired company’s solutions.
- Identify and educate other executives on new, innovative technology trends and markets, and recommend high-potential investments.
- Determine short- and long-term personnel needs for successful post-acquisition integration
Develop and present reports on findings and project progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a business or technical role
- Knowledge in Infrastructure software and hardware technologies and services including an understanding of managed services is preferred
- Experience in a mix of technology companies in either Sales, Corporate Development and Product related roles is ideal
- Awesome verbal, written and presentation skills
- Modeling skills to build business cases
- Ability to influence a broad variety of audience and senior executives
- Comfortable with uncertainty and willingness to take risks
- Driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence