A leader in retail solutions space.
WORK STATUS RESTRICTIONS
US Citizens / Green Card Holders / TN Visa / H1B can apply.
- Perform technical support to troubleshoot, analyze, assess, triage, and escalate complex system support problems that affect system operations, reliability, and availability in collaboration with internal and external resources including application and technology vendors.
- Develop detailed plans for technical upgrades/conversions with variety of different stakeholders from technical engineering team, database administrators, and application analysts with active engagement of business functional teams.
- Embrace, model, and diffuse adoption of effective compliance with policies and procedures for problem management, change management, notification and communication, and standards and procedures for documentation and testing.
- Create support documents, workflows, and processes.
- Propose, configure, and implement new monitoring tools and techniques for diagnosing interface and application issues.
- Perform root cause analysis and engage testing practices.
- Plan, coordinate, and perform the installation and configuration for multiple inter-related application software and technology middleware components supporting a successful operating environment for testing, acceptance and production.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & ACTIVITIES
- Technical Support: Monitor applications are up and running, research errors, communicate with users on system issues.
- Patch Management
- Customization Management: Many package software solutions have been customized – tracking, maintaining, coordinating, testing these is a major effort in addition to standard patch management.
- Batch Job Management
- End User Support: Front line support for user questions about LN functionality (shared with BA role), researching issues reported by users, recommending and implementing solutions to issues
- LN Master Data Management: Application configuration and settings
- Business Support: Participate in new customer requirement solution brainstorming, answer questions on software design, proof of concept testing, assist in new/modification of integration designs
- Maintain users access: Troubleshoot user access issues, add/remove accounts, administer role security, assign printers, etc.
- Develop, document and manage archive process
- Coordinate with vendors to identify and resolve programming and functionality problems
- Document own procedures, processes and results
- ERP Administration a plus but not required
- Should have strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills
- Strong collaboration, multi-tasking and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills