A large manufacturer in the Aerospace and Defense sector.
Fulltime / Regular
NUMBER OF POSITIONS
Company will provide for relocation (if required).
Greater Los Angeles area.
WORK VISA STATUS
US Citizens, Green Card Holders and H1B transfers are welcome.
TN Visas can also be applied for Canadian and Mexican citizens.
Green Card sponsorship available.
This position reports in to the IT Director (Business Applications).
Manage a team of Baan Logistics Functional Analysts, Baan Technical Developers and Baan Support team to support the existing deployment of Baan Vc.
- Participate in System Design prior to application development.
- Understand Business Processes, evaluate process improvements and conduct trainings (as required).
- Collaborate with the Business Analysts/Developers to understand the functional requirements and based on the Baan application, propose solutions and workarounds to solve the problem, as per the Business requirements.
- Guide and develop the technical design required to convert the functional requirements into a technical solution using the Baan development or related tools.
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of tools and techniques for technical design and development in the Baan systems (Baan Tools).
- Stays abreast of patches/bug fixes released by Infor/Baan and assess the impact of the patches/bug fixes on the company environment. Outlay Retrofit plans, where applicable.
- Understand and identify functional and technical interface to other platforms (Example : ION, Dashboards, PLM, PM10, Supplier Portal, Kaba Benzing Autotime, etc)
- Work closely with the IT Director in designing, architecting and deploying solutions, customizations to test/production environments.
- Possess knowledge of Relational Database Concepts, System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Basic SQL Server Administration
- Develop end user reports (knowledge of Crystal reports, SSRS Tools, etc)
- Tutoring, team building and training skills.
- BS Degree Computer Science or equivalent education required.
- 7+ years experience in the System Analysis & Applications Development field.
- Participated in at least 3 full scale Baan V/LN implementations.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and finance functionality in Baan V/LN.
- Thorough knowledge of Baan ERP software (Baan V/LN).
- Expert knowledge of Baan’s 4GL programming language and tools.
- Basic knowledge of ‘Microsoft SQL’ database & DBA duties.
- Willing to travel (domestic) up to 25%
The following would be a plus
- Experience on designing/implementing BI dashboards using Data Warehouses is a plus
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports or Cognos is a plus