Multi billion dollar company in the Services domain.
- New Jersey
- Chicago (or Mid West)
WORK STATUS RESTRICTIONS
US Citizens / Green Card Holders / TN Visa / H1B can apply.
- The Client Director will have responsibility to build and manage executive client relationships.
- He/She will be responsible for growing business in the designated account(s).
- The CD is responsible for client management based on the account plan.
- The candidate should have worked in Life Sciences industry (medical devices industry is a big plus) with a track record of growing multi-million dollar business and high customer satisfaction.
- Build “trusted advisor” relationships with key client executives by identifying, understanding and solving their business problems
- Build and own an Account Plan for all the accounts
- Set and manage client expectations driving high client satisfaction
- Understand the client political landscape, organization map, and decision makers and build a relationship plan around these
- Build internal relationships and leverage the strengths of organization to present the best to the client
- 10+ years of consulting/sales experience with industry knowledge
- Minimum of 3-5 years of leading the account executive team and driving executive relationships.
- Understanding of Medical device industry and the competitive landscape
- Strong track record of achieving results